Monday, February 25, 2008

picture poem!

Hey guys, what's the deal? Well, here it is, the first picture poem. This is something Erin and I have been working on for a couple of weeks, taking pictures around town and having a good time doing it. I hope you all enjoy. Also, if you would like to take a picture in the beard, just email me and we'll make it happen. Dreams do come true.









































































































































































































here's the poem in regular written form:
picture poem

the snakes and

glass buildings

struck us

like new

hearts

and we

became different.

we

began to dance in

silk blankets

and sing

about

with coffee voices.

2 comments:

Tulsa McLean said...

This is my favorite post so far. I love the pics, the poem, and the idea. We have moved on from Bob Dylan...

kat said...

I am happy to see that the grover pinata made it into the pictures. :)

If you and Erin send me a poem I'll take some pictures around here...perhaps the Washington monument, Lee's boyhood home, beltway traffic...?