Friday, February 15, 2008

prose poetry power


Hey guys, here's another prose poem from me to you. I love you all and oh gee what a wonderful world.


travel logos 3

A tirade for princess want. And you are the fourth person to step out of a shadow with a white mask on hiding paler skin. Go jump on a stranger. A comfort. Look in the stranger’s eyes, and see, and laugh. Curve your hands down the stranger’s face, ask their fiancĂ© about love, and run away without shoes. There is a song composed of desert road, dirt, great intentions, the last raindrop diner on the lowest point of earth. Let me listen, hush now, let me listen. We can nearly imagine ourselves singing it with brand new suits on. Blue suits that are full of shiny sequences and frequencies. I love you, you piece of infinity. When I kiss you I am kissing everything in existence. We can’t stop like vagrants, we are nearly upon the grand castle with gray spires and dragons.

2 comments:

kat said...

another great prose poem!!

I think that when you're not worrying about line breaks, punctuation, and the like, your language shines.

Salchicha said...

I hate fairy tale imagery, but that is just me. But you know I'm a sucker for dirt and desert so you've won me there.
"When I kiss you I am kissing everything in existence." DAMN!!!! I wish I'd written that.