Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hump day?


I think everyone who calls Wednesday hump day should get tossed in a sack with a horny seal (and yes, I mean the singer).

by the way, these three poems are the latest three I've written; how about that; also, I'm sure me and Jeff will email this to everyone anyway, but we are performing with others for the Austin Video Bee next Friday at Victory Grill on East 11th starting at 10:30PM


untitled 4228


elegant sex guns

poised in the mouth


so sharp

she blasts across the meadow

and

it is

sunlight




untitled 4229


random multiples of men

jumping

in the courtyard beyond


as brick

for


luck


they sink in the pasture my

grass

green hat


to fly away atop the rift of the

skyrise




untitled 4230


cyst wrist has

elapsed the monthly

worry of the

mortgage


John wagers


he should shut the door

of the ice box

before Barbra


eats her way out of the bedroom

and buries him

under the porch

with

the fruit flies


the loaming dog carcasses

No comments: