Wednesday, July 9, 2008

new poems


Hey bloodthirsty lovers, here are some more poems I've written. Dig!


untitled 4465


images of barn

doors do

not

upset me

she says in

her

ruby colored lip lip

I am too

simple for such

nonsense

and a comet of ice

crashes the surface of the moon

and tiny people pop their

elbows

and taxi cabs

crash into a dark river



untitled 4458


I have a heart oh

oh says a sign

on the basement level of a parking

lot

urchins come by

with

black diamond

knives

and the squee of the squalor

lives

are ending

countryside

fire chats

and

the devil in his coat slipping on some ice



untitled 4456


shoe show go

get

me my favorite

newspaper

please

go get the pearls from the cabinet

and dine

with me

dine

we whittle and

worry

oh

to have lobster tonight and

to

believe you

have

a cross tattooed across your

left breast

is all so

blankets

white

and scattered in the basement

No comments: