Monday, January 12, 2009

two poems, hey hey, and slippery slopes


Hey fellows, here are two poems I wrote recently. Hope you dig. Also, Grant Morrison is a frigging genius. To witness his amazing powers, go out and get a hold of "Doom Patrol" issues 26-29 of the second incarnation of the comic. Brilliant! The Brotherhood of Dada! Boho Coco!


untitled 4873


give me the accordion
,
lovely,
I’ve

a song that must
be
sung

and some noise to clutter;
you
have such
lovely
ivory teeth;
if I could
use

them I would place them
as
buttons on
my
coat and parade around
the city;

hum along
with me
if
you know the words;

and be a dear:
get me a glass of water;
my
oh my

you have a lovely pair of feet



untitled 4874


when you wrap the
chord around
my
neck and
let
me loose in the water,
pray
for me,

that I might drift free and
loose
and
graze the navel of the
stream.

if I come untied,
let

it be.

I am a rock, honey,
and I
have
no home

No comments: