Wednesday, March 4, 2009

somebody loves you out there


Hey guys, I've got a few more of these little sweet pieces for you, so, hope you didn't forget:

postcards from a dead ex lover 5


Oh my god, Cindy, tonight I found this wonderful little dancehall and spent the whole evening just shaking it. I know, I know, it sounds silly, but really, it was the most fun I’ve had in ages. This town I’m in now, it’s got a real pulse. Such a tremendous lifeline, a force, and it’s just overwhelming me. I know I’ve said this before, but I wish you were here with me. We could dance all night together, like we used to, way back when. I think I’ll return tonight, even, and try to dance up a storm just for you. I swear, I must have drank an entire river of booze; but I’m still kicking strong. Oh Cindy, whatever happened to us? Sorry. I’m just loose right now. Well, I gotta’ go. Gotta’ get some sleep. Hope you’re doing well.

Love,
Cael

No comments: