Tuesday, May 26, 2009

so it get's slow, but here you go



Hey guys, I've been busy working on my other blogs (dun dun dun) bohococo and dumbsville , but here oh here is some more poetry for you. And just wait for it: an announcement of an upcoming show to be posted soon to this blog! Holy crapnuggets! (that's not part of the poem)


claude


he lived life in the empty margins of the shopping market parking
lot
eating grasshoppers and dreaming
of morphine and a glass girl who slipped
beyond him on morning jogs into the tool
shack of a neighbor’s yard.
the ramshackled red tin veneer bled beauty into the
morning sky

and he assailed on into the mystic with legs beating
the concrete with a blue band tight
upon
his head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's very easy to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this piece of writing at this web site.

Feel free to visit my webpage :: click here to read more
My web site > check it out