Thursday, March 26, 2009

the name of the untitled


More from the vault for all of you lucky lovers. Yeah! 5000 untitled poems!


untitled 1082


no the robot
reaches
up into the rain

and looses his
circuits
.

yes the magician
climbs
through his roof

and slips off the
tiles
.

maybe the man
eats
away his dreams

and chases his
vanity
.
)

waste time in
the past

and
stand
under

a blue waterfall
;

both wash up
and
wash away



untitled 1420


just pure honesty in the morning
.
if that colors
your
eyes

the same as mine
,

give me a fancy hello.

everything else
only

wants to be something
different
;

you and I were meant for
fusion
,
not fission
.

)
the world was made for us



untitled 1738


many people
,
laughing in rows of the movie theater
,

know little of
movie
projection
,
but they’re happy,
they
taste the fullness of being.
I
me proud to steal
from
them.
watching all the faces, different
and
tangled,
mingle. one sound
and
soul
.

it exists here.
peace
.

I’m certain of that.



untitled 3080


my girl and I played catch with the baseball today.
I had to instruct her
seventy two
times on how to pitch.
she stared away in the sky and pointed to a cloud.
I threw the ball up and caught it
too.
she stepped with every throw; I said no
no.
I can take care of you but only if you close
your
eyes
.

my glove absorbed the sweat of my hand.
my girl’s ribbon hair flittered with the wind.
I couldn’t know she was blue;
she
kicked her shoes from her feet and stood in the dirt.
no one wins this kind of game;
for fun, silly,
she called out,
and I heaved the seamed orb away away
into
the
street.



untitled 4374


to come home again
amidst
fur coats

and women who
have
given me golden wristwatches;

oh it’s
no such thing

he says as such it was
once his domain

and goes on to
believe that as long as gunsmoke
is subtle

well
and dry it is
fair

to believe that heaven exists just
beyond a concrete
dam

1 comment:

Christian Ryan said...

that's so weird, i was just there last night.